Wreszcie udalo mi sie dzis ogarnac moje materialy :) To tylko taki maly podglad tego tworczego balaganu, takie cos ala mood board zebym pozniej wiedziala co mam i czego chce uzyc :) Chociaz jak znam siebie to i tak w polowie stycznia znajde gdzies koperte czy inna torebke z drobiazgami o ktorych zapomnialam :) Do tego wszystkiego oczywiscie dojdzie kit grudniowy z ILS, ktory juz leci! Kitu jak i samego JYC nie moge sie juz doczekac :) Podobnie jak Bozego Narodzenia :)
A jutro zamierzam pochwalic sie okladka!
Finally I managed to complete things I'd like to use in my JYC this year :) I put all things together and took photo so I will remember what I wanted to use :) But still I wouldn't be surprised if in the middle of January I found a little bag or envelope with some pieces I had completly forgotten about... :P On the top of those things I'm really excited about using December kit from ILS which is on the way to right now! I'm so excited about JYC! Can't wait for it as well as for Christmas!
Tommorow I'm going to show my cover so fell welcome to come around and have a look :)

Love this collection of goodies! I can't wait to see the process!
OdpowiedzUsuńOh prawdziwie świateczny zamęt!
OdpowiedzUsuń