sobota, 9 stycznia 2010

Grandma's Card {Karta dla Babci}

A quick card for Grandmother's Day which I made following this week sketch at 2Sketches4You. I need to make another one for my 2nd Grandma though...

Szybka kartka dla mojej Babci na Dzień Babci, którą zrobiłam wg tego tygodniowej mapki z bloga 2Sketches4You. Muszę zrobić jeszcze jedną dla drugiej Babci... ;)

photo from http://msn.gazeta.pl/msn/0,0.html

And my little island fully covered with snow ;)

A tu moja wyspa pokryta śniegiem ;)

4 komentarze:

  1. She is going to love your card as much as we do. It is beautiful and what a fantastic day to celebrate.
    Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh so pretty and feminine! Love those sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love the card. It looks soo vintage and I think it's appropriate for granny. =)

    and also the picture of UK looks amazing!! lots of snow here!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. The tag is a great idea! Thanks for joining the fun at 2S4Y!

    OdpowiedzUsuń